Journal of Economics is a non-profit international journal for the Economics and management education. Journal was found by a group of economists and management professions in 2011.
Our goals are to promote the co-operation between the professionals in various fields of the economics and management to cultivate an environment for the advance and development of the technology.
Our objective includes
· Promoting the interactions between the economics and management professions
· Advancing the application of engineering techniques from the academics to the industry
· Facilitating the exchange of information and ideas among the economists and management scientists freely
· Improving teaching methods in economical subjects
· Developing practice-oriented curricula that correspond to the needs of students and employers
· Encouraging the use of media in technical teaching
· Integrating languages and the humanities in economic education
· Publishing Research Journals
· Conducting International/National Conferences in Economics and Management area
· Supporting the development of engineering and management education in developing countries